Bringing Spouse Dependent UK

Visa for a spouse

Visa holder in the UK gets a Dependent Visa for the same duration as the primary applicant. This is applicable for Master’s degree application only. Undergraduates cannot take dependents with them to the UK.

If you have a Student Visa, your dependents apply as ‘dependent of a Points Based System migrant’. Each dependant completes a separate application form and pays a separate fee.

Along with your own maintenance funds, you need to show an additional £600 for each dependant for each month that you are applying for up to a maximum ninth months maintenance funds. You can use a scholarship to cover the maintenance funds for your dependants if you already got a scholarship. The scholarship letter must state that funds are also intended for your dependents.

Get your all study related matters in UK !