Bring your family with the Student Visa

If you want to bring your family to China, they should apply for the L-visa. Your spouse and/or children can apply for this visa along with your application for the student visa and provide a series of documents, such as marriage certificate, birth certificate, etc. If your family applies for the L-visa after your arrival to China, they must also provide the copy of your student X-visa as well as a residence permit.