USA Tourist Visa 2 visa)
The Tourist visa facilitates the travel to the USA either for tourism or personal vacation, it’s eligible to obtain sponsorship letter from valid US visa holder (any relationship) and for tourism (detailed itinerary).
- Original sponsorship letter.
- Sponsorship valid US status documents
- Applicants must be able to support (financial support) to avoid receiving public assistance. Also, can provide sponsorship financial documents
- Proof of Funds evidences
- Covering letter
- Detailed itinerary
- Valid supporting documents
What this visa lets you do:
- The visa issued is a tourism/vacation/personal travel which is valid until 10 years but then actual stay validity is provided by immigration officer based on US trip duration.
- Visa holders can live and travel in the USA for a limited duration and are not eligible for work and study.
- Have to avail Travel insurance to enjoy health and travel benefits
- Processing time varies from application to application wherein standard timelines is 2 to 3 weeks.
- Eligibility requirements may differ from applicant to applicant; we would study your case and documentation to guide you properly.
- Visa application and document verification fee is applicable, for details speak to our team
- Once visa is granted you would need to travel to Canada as per the designated time frame mentioned in your visa approval
- Apart from visa application fee and for any other requirements, please speak to our expert to get full information now.
How Axiom Travel World helps you:
Stage 1: Our Processing team will get in touch with you and collect process related details which would help us to understand whether you would be eligible to apply for this visa or not.
Stage 2: Post understanding the complete details our team will clearly explain you all the pros and cons which would help you make a sensible decision.
Stage 3: Post opting for our services relevant documents list will be shared, we will review all the relevant documentation to assess current and future impact during your Visa application processing
Stage 4: we will prepare the required application forms, affidavits or covering letters and any relevant declarations to support your dependent application.
Stage 5: Dependents have to appear for a B2 visa interview at US Consulates across India based upon jurisdiction.
Stage 6: Provide mock sessions (visa briefing) to attend visa interviews.
Stage 7: Once visa is approved applicants are required to book tickets to USA
Your complete travel plan with dates (in other words, your itinerary).
Proof of funds (bank statement, copy of passbook, any other proof of cash.
Tax ID, PAN ID, copy of last year’s tax documents.
Business card if you have one.
Letter of invitation from children or relatives who are inviting you.
Evidence of event, invitation card, or any other evidence.
If the purpose of your trip is to seek medical treatment, please see separate list of required documents for US visitor visa for medical treatment.
Occupation related: If you are employed, get a letter of employment verification.
If you are a government employee, you must get a NOC.
If you are self-employed, you must get proof of business ownership and financial.
Valid original passport. It is recommended that your passport be valid for at least six months beyond your expected arrival date in the USA.
Carry all your old passports as well
One photograph as per specification. Both digital and hard copy of the photograph is required.
DS160 US Visa application confirmation page stamped at the Visa Application Center (VAC).
Proof of fee payment, which is a valid receipt.
Printout of US Interview appointment letter.
The interview officer will primarily want to check that you are a legitimate applicant who meets all the criteria for US visitor visa including a valid identity, no criminal background, and have a valid reason to request a visitor visa.
You must show evidence that you have sufficient funds to support your trip to the USA.
You may want to show evidence that you have strong ties back to the home country, which will indicate to the officer that you have a reason to come back to your home country after your US trip is completed.
Any additional documents that can support the above can be useful to carry with you when you go for the visitor visa interview.
Evidence that shows the purpose of the trip, intent to depart the United States after the trip, and arrangements made to cover the costs of the trip may be provided.
It is impossible to specify the exact form of the documentation to take since applicants’ circumstances vary greatly. Following is a list of suggested documents for a few circumstances.