German Visitor Visa (Schengen Visa)
Traveling to Germany has never been more organized and stress-free no matter what the purpose of your travel is. Due to the Schengen Agreement reached in 1985 among the majority of the EU member states, the citizens of the designated countries are allowed to travel visa-free among the Schengen territories, meanwhile, non-Schengen countries can enter the whole Schengen territory with one unified document known as the Schengen Visa.
The Schengen agreement stands for the abolishment of border control between member states, which allows free and equal access to the citizens of any of the aforementioned countries, including Germany.
When in Germany, you are allowed to visit all the other members of the Schengen agreement as following, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and Liechtenstein.
A Person who is intending to come to Germany as a visitor would need to fulfill certain criteria to enable the immigration office to issue a German visitor visa.
- An Individual can visit Germany on a visitor visa either for tourism, visit friends & family and for adventure sports
- Have a proper purpose of visit with relevant details to support the application
- Evidence of Financial means during the stay in Germany
- Meet health and character requirements
- Identity and other relevant documents are required to be provided
- In case of anyone sponsoring all the sponsor documents are required
What this visa lets you do:
- Visitor visa is approved for a period up to 90 days depending on the reason of Visit
- An Extension of additional 3 months is possible subject to meeting all the requirements
- Visitor visa will let an individual to live and travel in Germany and other Schengen countries
- A visitor visa does not allow an individual to have access to public funds or social benefits
- A visitor visa allows an applicant to bring his spouse and children
- The visitor visa holder is not allowed to take up any work or business-related activities
- Documentation would be different for people applying for Germany visit Visa for Germany tourist visa.
- Visitor visa will be approved in a maximum of 3 weeks
- Visa application fees, Notarization, application submission fee, courier charges, health, and character requirement
- fees and any other relevant fees are to be paid by the applicant
How Axiom Travel World helps you:
Stage 1: Our Processing team will get in touch with you and collect process related details which would help us to understand whether you would be eligible to apply for this visa or not.
Stage 2: Post understanding the complete details our team will clearly explain to you all the pros and cons which would help you make a sensible decision.
Stage 3: Post opting for our services relevant documents list will be shared, we will review all the relevant documentation to assess current and future impact during your Visa application processing
Stage 4: we will prepare the required application forms, affidavits or covering letters, and any relevant declarations to support your Visitor application.
Stage 5: We will fix an appointment with Germany application center for physical submission of application and biometrics
Stage 6: In case an interview is required we provide mock session (visa briefing) to attend a visa interview
Stage 7: Once the visa is approved applicants are required to book tickets to Germany